On February 20th, China urban water supply and Drainage Association issued the group standard formulation plan of China urban water supply and Drainage Association in 2020. There are 38 standard projects included in the formulation plan, including 22 first-class projects. Shenzhen Qingquan and Central South China Municipal Engineering Design and research institute once again worked together to jointly edit the code for design of upflow denitrification filter, a group standard of China Water Association.
Upflow filter is developed successfully based on the theory of inverse particle size filtration, which is an original technology in the field of water treatment in China. After more than 20 years of continuous research and in-depth exploration, Shenzhen Qingquan has obtained dozens of invention patents and software copyrights, and the upflow filter has won the national key new product certification. On January 1, 2017, the code for design of upflow filter, jointly edited by Shenzhen Qingquan and Central South design and Research Institute of China Municipal Engineering, has been put into effect.
Upflow filter is an important scientific discovery in the field of water treatment and filtration, which has a broad application prospect. The upflow filter is applied in the field of water supply, and its water yield can be increased by more than 50%; as the biological aerated filter, the problem of clogging is completely solved; as the deep bed denitrification filter, the efficiency of phosphorus and nitrogen removal is greatly improved.
The main advantages of the upflow denitrification deep bed filter applied in the field of sewage advanced treatment are as follows:
(1) There is no large amount of heat dissipation process on the bottom of the filter, which greatly reduces the impact of low temperature, ensuring the removal effect of total nitrogen in low temperature period;
(2) By adding dephosphorizing agent and carbon source, TP, TN and SS can be removed simultaneously, which can save the high efficiency sedimentation tank process;
(3) The denitrification efficiency is high, the total nitrogen of effluent can be as low as 5mg / L, and the removal amount can be as high as 24mg / L. compared with other downflow denitrification filters, the removal amount is 8mg / L, with obvious advantages;
(4) No oxygen is added into the water, and more than 30% of the amount of carbon source is saved;
(5) The air flow is in the same direction as the water flow, and no nitrogen removal facilities are needed to avoid air resistance;
(6) Mature and advanced carbon source precise dosing control system, to ensure that the carbon source does not overfill;
(7) The water quality of the effluent can reach four kinds of quasi surface;
(8) The upper part of the filter is clear water with good sensory effect.
Based on the upflow filter in Qingquan, Shenzhen, the developed non clogged biological aerated filter and upflow denitrification deep bed filter are widely used in many fields, such as the upgrading of wastewater treatment plants, the construction of new ones and the advanced treatment of industrial wastewater. The company's performance has spread over more than 30 provinces in China, with more than 300 successful cases.
According to the requirements of the association, the design specification for upflow denitrification filter will complete the standard preparation and form a draft for approval before December 31, 2020. The drafting, formulation and release of this standard will greatly enhance the influence of the company in the field of sewage treatment, help Qingquan to further develop its technical professionalism in the process of nitrogen and phosphorus removal in the advanced sewage treatment, and then serve more customers and create greater performance.